The Very Best Outcome For Every Patient, Every Time!
Grey Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Center is a privately owned, physical therapy practice that was founded in 1984 by Peg Grey, PT, DPT, MA, OCS, ATC, TPS on the premise of being committed to unsurpassed excellence. That dedication to optimal quality care and extraordinary service to patients and the community has been the focus of Grey Physical Therapy over the last 36+ years.
In 1998, Personalized Conditioning by Grey was added to our core services as we saw a fundamental need for developing the overall well-being of the community and proactively enhancing quality of life. In this area of the facility, we provide personalized strength training and overall conditioning services to help you feel your best with an absolute focus on achievement of your goals.
As we dedicate ourselves to this comprehensive philosophy of optimal customer service, our company values become readily apparent. They are:
- Utmost Integrity
- Highest Expertness
- Cutting-Edge Innovation
- High Level of Professionalism
- Enjoyment in Providing Our Services
We strive to always produce amazing customer service in a relaxed, yet motivating environment.
The Bottom Line
We combine a strong scientific background, evidence-based practice, and a progressive outlook to offer the most advanced, reliable, and effective evaluations and treatments available. All of these qualities have resulted in steady growth of Grey Physical Therapy over the past 36+ years. Our patients consistently return to us when other problems come up and time after time refer their friends and families. See our "Testimonials" tab for just a few examples of what people have to say about us.
Our client satisfaction surveys consistently rate us as excellent in all areas.
- 100% of our patients rated their satisfaction with treatment as excellent or very good.
- 100% stated that the likelihood that they would recommend their friends and family to our clinic was excellent or very good.
- 94% of our patients rated their satisfaction with treatment as excellent.
- 92% stated that the likelihood that they would recommend their friends and family to our clinic was excellent.